Watson CCS Ltd aim to achieve and maintain a high standard of services by operating controls which will result in consistent services throughout the life of the contract.Quality Assurance We believe it is our responsibility to check and record the quality of service we provide to you. It is our policy to operate a control system specifically designed to meet the requirements of your specification and premises. This ensures that prompt action is taken when necessary. Service inspections are a control for consistency of service. Hence all staff are motivated towards achieving and maintaining higher standards. Quality Statement The goal of Watson Contract Cleaning Services Ltd is to provide our clients with high quality of services. Our aim therefore, is to establish a working environment where the need for quality is recognised, understood and routinely implemented. To this end, it is the policy of the company that:-
- Clients’ requirements and expectations are adequately defined and documented.
- An effective documented management system be established and maintained which promotes error free operation in each department of the business.
- All employees are expected to know and be accountable for the adherence to the procedures, in so far as they relate to what they do.
- The management system shall be regularly reviewed to ensure its adequacy and shall have the fully committed support of all management and staff.
- Programmes of continuous improvement shall be promoted.
- Quality is defined as 100% compliance and shall not be compromised as an expedient.
- The management shall encourage teamwork and adopt best practices to ensure that quality is maintained and that adequate training of staff is provided and is subject to regular review